Who has not wanted to tell their personal histories? Consider this: we tell stories in order to live. Telling stories benefits the storyteller as well as the recipient. For sure, by revealing our stories, a family history, makes us feel known and acknowledged. For many it gives us a way to remember and honor and acknowledge others in our lives.
And for a country like Australia, a nation built on migration, a memoir reveals the family and culture. Our own stories add our experiences to the ‘catalogue’ of memories that flows through our families over generations.
Our services include:
- professional interviews to build a talk-your-memoir series of transcripts
- distillation of interviews into narrative memoir form
- manuscript editing and light fact-checking
- image processing and digital restoration of photographs
- genealogy charts, translations
- book design and formatting
- book printing
- e-books and e-book distribution
- video trailer of memoir
It is the ultimate gift: your legacy of stories. Download our guide Making your Memoir.
To find out more contact us here